Follow @successsavada

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy birthday, Mark Zuckerberg!

I Proud  2  Share Interesting thing of MARK

       On his early passion: "I got my first computer in the 6th grade or so. As soon as I got it, I was interested in finding out how it worked and how the programs worked and then figuring out how to write programs at just deeper and deeper levels within the system."

On Facebook's real founding history: "I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded."

But there was a dark side to the founding story, too...

On relevance and what you see on Facebook: "A squirrel dying in front of your house may be more relevant to your interests right now than people dying in Africa."

On Facebook's purpose: "The question isn't, 'What do we want to know about people?', It's, 'What do people want to tell about themselves?'"
 
On what people are doing on FB: "They're keeping up with their friends and family, but they're also building an image and identity for themselves, which in a sense is their brand. They're connecting with the audience that they want to connect to. It's almost a disadvantage if you're not on it now."



No comments:

Post a Comment